Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ancient Alien Member
    Hi Jon: As far as I recall the legends pertain to a tall white skinned bearded man with a cloak and staff. Some not claim he may have been Jesus and yes I realize that skin tone of some one from the middle east would not likely be termed to be white. But to a Mayan or Aztec a white skinned man may not necessarily be a white man as currently would be described or a man who was an albino. Its interesting that there are many legends across north and south America involving such a person. As to who he may have been or from where he came I know not. Cheers NN

I seriously doubt that you've read any legends about a cloak and staff. You may have read some claims. They originate with the Mormons, who committed "pious fraud" all over the Americas.

There is (or was) a tribe of "white people" in legends. They were the "cloud people," we know them today as the Chachapoya.

Harte
    Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynick View Post
    Hi Jon: As far as I recall the legends pertain to a tall white skinned bearded man with a cloak and staff. Some not claim he may have been Jesus and yes I realize that skin tone of some one from the middle east would not likely be termed to be white. But to a Mayan or Aztec a white skinned man may not necessarily be a white man as currently would be described or a man who was an albino. Its interesting that there are many legends across north and south America involving such a person. As to who he may have been or from where he came I know not. Cheers NN
    Hey NN, In my search for knowledge over the years, many years ago I was interested in Hopi prophecy which I found very interesting because their predictions are very accurate. I also came across some writings about the Mayans and the people who lived about two thousand years ago when Jesus was here.

I will try to find where I read this, but it said that Jesus Christ after His crucifixion and resurrection actually went and visited these peoples and gave them knowledge. He was described as a white man, but from what I understood it was His appearance that was white, He was glowing because He was resurrected.

We know that Jesus remained on the Earth for many days after His resurrection and He did not spend all that time with His disciples. He went around the world and met the peoples and gave them the truth, just as He did with all those who were imprisoned in Hell when He went there and set them free.

I do not know if the stories are true, but I have no reason to doubt that this did not happen. The man was white but it was his appearance, as He was shining.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynick View Post
    I have heard many stories about where Jesus went as a Child. He was teaching in the Temple at age 7 or something like that and next he was all grown up. This is the first story I have heard about Jesus showing up anyplace after the crucifixion. If this is true, it would change; change what? Change my opinions? Change my beliefs system.
    I don't think I will ever know if this is true and so I will never know what would have changed if I knew for sure that this was true.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coca View Post
    I have heard many stories about where Jesus went as a Child. He was teaching in the Temple at age 7 or something like that and next he was all grown up. This is the first story I have heard about Jesus showing up anyplace after the crucifixion. If this is true, it would change; change what? Change my opinions? Change my beliefs system.
    I don't think I will ever know if this is true and so I will never know what would have changed if I knew for sure that this was true.
    Coca, if you would read the New Testament Gospels, you would find Jesus after His resurrection in all four books... He remained here for a few months before He ascended. I also study gnosis where Christ is resurrected and He remains to teach the disciples; there are many texts outside the Bible of this.

In my search I have found many bits of information on Jesus' life before He was 30 years old. I found text of his life in Egypt as a child, his teenage years where He travelled the world with Joseph of Arimathea, and went to England and France as well as India. From what I have read, Jesus travelled quite a bit and He travelled the world. I read where He buried His Father Joseph.

There are also some stories of his work with His father Joseph, they worked together building things, even for the king and rich people.

I do not take these texts to be gospel, because I do not know if they are true or not, but I have no reason to doubt them, so I take them as information and not knowledge. Knowledge is truth, like the Bible, and cannot be scrutinized, however these ancient texts are also important for me because they provide information that fills in the gap that is Jesus' life before He began His ministry at 30 years old.

The information is out there, you just have to seek and find it. You would have to go to a library though, because I do not think that everything is online...

Ancient Alien Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harte View Post
    I seriously doubt that you've read any legends about a cloak and staff. You may have read some claims. They originate with the Mormons, who committed "pious fraud" all over the Americas.

There is (or was) a tribe of "white people" in legends. They were the "cloud people," we know them today as the Chachapoya.

Harte
    I was not referring to have read anything Harte I was referring to a discussion I had with a guide at Chicheniza which I consider more reliable than most articles or videos you look up on the web. I am aware of the Moromon claims vaguely. This is not a big deal. It is however interesting and apparently there are a number of similar legends up and down the coast of north and south America of which I am sure you are aware. Cheers NN

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Coca, if you would read the New Testament Gospels, you would find Jesus after His resurrection in all four books... He remained here for a few months before He ascended. I also study gnosis where Christ is resurrected and He remains to teach the disciples; there are many texts outside the Bible of this.

In my search I have found many bits of information on Jesus' life before He was 30 years old. I found text of his life in Egypt as a child, his teenage years where He travelled the world with Joseph of Arimathea, and went to England and France as well as India. From what I have read, Jesus travelled quite a bit and He travelled the world. I read where He buried His Father Joseph.

There are also some stories of his work with His father Joseph, they worked together building things, even for the king and rich people.

I do not take these texts to be gospel, because I do not know if they are true or not, but I have no reason to doubt them, so I take them as information and not knowledge. Knowledge is truth, like the Bible, and cannot be scrutinized, however these ancient texts are also important for me because they provide information that fills in the gap that is Jesus' life before He began His ministry at 30 years old.

The information is out there, you just have to seek and find it. You would have to go to a library though, because I do not think that everything is online...
    This Thread is about South America not the travels of Jesus when he was a boy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coca View Post
    This Thread is about South America not the travels of Jesus when he was a boy.
    Coca, this thread is about all those who have ideas and thoughts concerning topic. I did not bring up Jesus here, but I have heard of stories of Him that relate to these peoples. I know what the thread is about... I posted the article and started the thread.

Blog Entries
    Here is an interesting article, M.

4 April, 2017 - 23:01 Cliff Dunning

Uncovering Ancient Pyramid Science at Teotihuacan, Where Men Become Gods

Teotihuacan’s Lost Kings, a television special, took an hour long look at the great city, its inhabitants, and the excavation of the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, (also known as the Feathered Serpent Pyramid.) The program revealed evidence of advanced engineering built into a tunnel system, and placed directly underneath the Pyramid. As a team excavated the tunnels, viewers witnessed what must be considered the interior of an ancient generator, where combinations of chemical, mineral, water (and possible electromagnetic fields) were introduced into chambers, resulting in some form of energy. How and where this energy was delivered is still unknown, but based on the design of the complex, we can now speculate as to how the entire facility may have operated. (Note that I have purposely called Teotihuacan a facility, as this is exactly what it was and not a city as many have speculated. Here’s their amazing discovery.
    Teotihuacan, Mexico. (Public Domain)
    Mysterious Tunnel

In 2003, Archaeologist Sergio Gomez was walking by the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, when he noticed a large crack in the ground approximately 20 feet (six meters) from the foot of the stairs. Recent rains had opened a surface area, leaving a noticeable divot and exposing tourists to possible injury. Gomez, who had worked at Teotihuacan for over 30 years, inspected the site and determined that something curious laid underneath. Teotihuacan is considered an archaeological park and most archaeologists know that every square foot of land can hold artifacts and important evidence to the past history of the area.

see rest of article here:

http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancie...896?nopaging=1

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    reminds me of rock of ages. its just something i said on you tube a long time ago. in some def leapord songs. hysteria. rock of ages. pyromania. something about making gold inside the pyramids. i cant find the comments now though. i dont remember where i left them. but i commented about this particular thing while i was just commenting about the signs i was seeing at that moment.... how certain statues were made to change things. something i cant remember.