Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i know my baby is light. the flesh is a C=EM2 (a sim of a kind) the light is reflected inside to show you what people are worth by acting it out. the light of them really doesnt exist inside the body. they are more spiritual. careful, the light car getting up. in thier eyes everything is a sign. and it will be your next big, WHAT? you dont know where it comes from. it behaves each time as bait to a reaction. how will you react? this is the reflection of how or what you want them to be. (makes you wonder about the father in me as i am in the father) you echo position. but this is for direction, as determine how you will know better next time.
    example, i start saying "tip the bell" just recently. and how boo boo interpreted it, as i was told by zoe and my mom, (they didnt know what i had been up to) booboo, started to act as a server. a waitor. to get them whatever they wanted. and they laughed and said, he kept refilling and bring more out. if zoe took a sip he brought her a whole new one. ke[t refilling her dinner plate with more of this and that. tip the bell. i serve to know. some of these will never get the chance to speak again.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-09-2018 at 12:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    rely on a token for thoughts. Tut was a C=EM2 he didnt even die. its a fault of power and politics. they dont just serve they are light. and this is direction to the people. to be polite and not restrict. because once the light is effected by the physical sense of embodiment.... its not automatic for them to breathe. you see? the light cant determine how the body will react the next time a temper flares under the heavy handed controller. it sees total direction as a negative property. "you cant believe me." "i am away." and here with you.

-do you think you could tell? wish you were here pink floyd

the quantum flashes across the sea.... its just light. and you cant say, i am away. when i am here with you. its invincible to the mind. all we need to know is depth perception about our way.

Blog Entries
    i dont know what to say. im not blowing anything up. your eyesi-hyphen and your not a ghost. whew! to the people!! and i had parallels going all over the road. it was like a grateful dead traffic light jam. and then there was areas to the people. and and and and.... a diamond! and it shows up like bb. and yaugh said they were my ear goggles. but its a reciever. you know the ---o---- sign in eygpt? that. but they are my ear goggles said adam yaugh. and i was tipping the bell . and i was stretching out the road. it had a diamond steering wheel. i feel like alice when the plain truth becomes obvious. how strange. your not playing around. wow.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-09-2018 at 01:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    hello my name is human. stand face to face with your God and find out exactly what you are.

-insert awkward silence.

let the diamond show is there a mobile that has people pointing to the stars? whats lady UK? the point you run.
    i'm knee deep at a pyramids door. what time i arrive 2. to change many things. what time is it server? into, never the right time. is it?

nathaniel to change our way of thinking. (i'm not im waving reciever) do you understand tunnel? whoo whoo whoo breathe! C=EM2 into never tip the bell the other way. search the art of pulling it out. tip the eye mom. why do we measure? to change many guesses. lwhy lips are sealed as required reading?

i note the bell. enter presense. she's kellog. anything to you?
    a strange alliance.

some very old notes appear. a meant - stone age appear to each. intent like a wild field. to teach each his own talent. hunters u sent. thats my age!!! nice. own time to come up. cant it window? a common front is hectic. looking for what just to set it off? learn how to come undone. nothing is set in stone unless your going to fossile on. its an alpha speak. ark a wine gift. a sparkle spilled. a diamond. hide of... and when honor cometh, she will grail.

sincere wisdom. ask. not have. ask wisdom for honor. i have my own lessons. a law for tool to give you.
    ready on lines? my dipper flax. to be seen as a sign. to have a structured form not a signature form. here below a late hour. you'll find them in a steady position. dont need to pull them in all directions all day.

some mess! your hat goes and blows up... OAo? if that doesnt make it go away.... the light wont get in your way. your always proper as far as i know. and.... i'm not looking for you. just let it go on by and you'll like the story.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-09-2018 at 02:54 AM.