Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i know my baby is light. the flesh is a C=EM2 (a sim of a kind) the light is reflected inside to show you what people are worth by acting it out. the light of them really doesnt exist inside the body. they are more spiritual. careful, the light car getting up. in thier eyes everything is a sign. and it will be your next big, WHAT? you dont know where it comes from. it behaves each time as bait to a reaction. how will you react? this is the reflection of how or what you want them to be. (makes you wonder about the father in me as i am in the father) you echo position. but this is for direction, as determine how you will know better next time.
    example, i start saying "tip the bell" just recently. and how boo boo interpreted it, as i was told by zoe and my mom, (they didnt know what i had been up to) booboo, started to act as a server. a waitor. to get them whatever they wanted. and they laughed and said, he kept refilling and bring more out. if zoe took a sip he brought her a whole new one. ke[t refilling her dinner plate with more of this and that. tip the bell. i serve to know. some of these will never get the chance to speak again.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-09-2018 at 12:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    rely on a token for thoughts. Tut was a C=EM2 he didnt even die. its a fault of power and politics. they dont just serve they are light. and this is direction to the people. to be polite and not restrict. because once the light is effected by the physical sense of embodiment.... its not automatic for them to breathe. you see? the light cant determine how the body will react the next time a temper flares under the heavy handed controller. it sees total direction as a negative property. "you cant believe me." "i am away." and here with you.

-do you think you could tell? wish you were here pink floyd

the quantum flashes across the sea.... its just light. and you cant say, i am away. when i am here with you. its invincible to the mind. all we need to know is depth perception about our way.

Blog Entries
    i dont know what to say. im not blowing anything up. your eyesi-hyphen and your not a ghost. whew! to the people!! and i had parallels going all over the road. it was like a grateful dead traffic light jam. and then there was areas to the people. and and and and.... a diamond! and it shows up like bb. and yaugh said they were my ear goggles. but its a reciever. you know the ---o---- sign in eygpt? that. but they are my ear goggles said adam yaugh. and i was tipping the bell . and i was stretching out the road. it had a diamond steering wheel. i feel like alice when the plain truth becomes obvious. how strange. your not playing around. wow.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-09-2018 at 01:44 AM.

Blog Entries
    hello my name is human. stand face to face with your God and find out exactly what you are.

-insert awkward silence.

let the diamond show is there a mobile that has people pointing to the stars? whats lady UK? the point you run.
    i'm knee deep at a pyramids door. what time i arrive 2. to change many things. what time is it server? into, never the right time. is it?

nathaniel to change our way of thinking. (i'm not im waving reciever) do you understand tunnel? whoo whoo whoo breathe! C=EM2 into never tip the bell the other way. search the art of pulling it out. tip the eye mom. why do we measure? to change many guesses. lwhy lips are sealed as required reading?

i note the bell. enter presense. she's kellog. anything to you?
    a strange alliance.

some very old notes appear. a meant - stone age appear to each. intent like a wild field. to teach each his own talent. hunters u sent. thats my age!!! nice. own time to come up. cant it window? a common front is hectic. looking for what just to set it off? learn how to come undone. nothing is set in stone unless your going to fossile on. its an alpha speak. ark a wine gift. a sparkle spilled. a diamond. hide of... and when honor cometh, she will grail.

sincere wisdom. ask. not have. ask wisdom for honor. i have my own lessons. a law for tool to give you.
    ready on lines? my dipper flax. to be seen as a sign. to have a structured form not a signature form. here below a late hour. you'll find them in a steady position. dont need to pull them in all directions all day.

some mess! your hat goes and blows up... OAo? if that doesnt make it go away.... the light wont get in your way. your always proper as far as i know. and.... i'm not looking for you. just let it go on by and you'll like the story.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-09-2018 at 02:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    let me back my night up. i was distracted again by this useless life. it was asked again, whats my problem? my problem? is that equality is brimming. your stoopid tramps cant form me. i just cant make anything more useless than girls all over trying to become the next big thing.
    so my problem- the next big thing as if the 2nd coming isnt big enough for one lifetime!!!!
    LONDONDS GLORY OR RIOT AND RUIN OF THE 5TH MONARCHY OF MEN AND ALL THE ADHERENTS BEING A TRUE AND PERFECT RELATION OF THE DESPERATE AND BLOODY ATTEMPTS.......the defeat of the insurrection.

i'm on line as proclaimed by John Leyden. or Bockelson? "the word had become flesh...." daniel 4:20 is all about the philosopher stone and the hybrid creatures which must be seperated to show the tree of purification. or Malachi 3:2 as my attempt to be the first.

and the insurrection have revised dates by Judge Rutherford about Christ returning in 1914 and manifesting about 1975. and that royal ledger is legendary.
    i'm on line. and i'm next in truth.

an unintelligeable imagination? please allow me to put my occult over my shoulders and stream thru all this noise otherwise.
    now i get it. Leonard Cohen- Waiting for the Miracle
    "the more uncompromising puritans held the opinion that .....the fairys[tales] were outright devils"
    the devil comes a compromise.
    i come i promise. acts 7:49

Stephen Hawking is the one who pointed out the fact that my addition is troubling to some. i said, 1+1= 3 when your adding 2 primary colors you get a third, seperate but equal color. just last week Stephen told me "that is a terrifying fact!!! it is bound to vision!" or is it just as equal to say, come together over me?

the power is born in the seperation of good and evil. its undeniable fallacy. it wills its place.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-22-2018 at 06:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    (@A@) hey chevelle look what i can do during the insurrection! i tawt i taw (atat) on Tom's neck! theres nothing like a feast!!!!

Blog Entries
    ask and it will be given- the truth manifests for righteousness
    seek and you shall find- i square tables- i square tablets. i square altars. i square things.
    knock and the door will be open- i seal the way to be called in the light

its a gigantic night of mystery over our shoulders. to be identified as plenty on the table for stone children. it centers as one form or another of something heavily guarded as 2nd sight. not likely 3rd eye. luke 19:44 and if i fall on you i'm going to grind you into flint- luke 20:18 (all you have is rescue) and the church itself is not even sure really where the water flows. luke 20:4 luke 20:24 ahhhh! where's that double edge sword that even the Pope holds now? and its real. its 2 swords. luke 22:38

and that minted coin? "the word had become flesh and dwells in us- One king over all One God One faith
    Luke 20:35-38

i'm ignoring death right now. who's oleson? better hyde.

and i ask thrasher, bonk? why bonk? why a head wound?
    area 1 meet square 1.
    REVELATIONS 21:11-12
    Earth is the city.
    my place is sitting in righteousness delivering the light of the temple as wisdom, as thee art, as holy gifts i cherish more than anything. and N'yea! anyone wanna touch me? suprise sunshine!

i'll leave it to lux to explain 1. proverbs 9:13,18
    or just hide my event? proverb 8:15,23.
    a fair alt or a fa ur rune?

anyway the link is to England to the Vatican. i dont know. do ya get it? how to knight as royalty to how to saint as holy... each has one sword as treasure- do not touch! its just someone trying to hook up with the church really. probably some waste of time.
    anyway, LUX, you got the dj spot covered? everyday? from 2-7 or somethin? what we wouldnt do without the radio galaxy-- what? did you know that happens to be from orion too? --o-- wasnt that the four blue stars? the trapezoid constellation? i suppose the point is to cover from that satellite?

SUPRISE!!! I DONT KNOW HOW TO KNOCK EITHER! I JUST REACH IN AND TAKE IT. DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW WHERE THAT LINE BEGINS?
    dont ever ask me if i'm dependable.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-22-2018 at 10:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    why did the ledger get revised to 1975? because the blue altar stone meted 3.75 and above. correct again. do i get the point? 4.25 meted and above 4.26 is 1 point. 4.74 is above 3.75 by 99 points. does that make me 100%? by month and year. the day is always going to be a lone 26. because its on a cusp of constellations marking sky by tide. then its sealed by a new month changing the foundation of stone.

a spiral is seen as mayday. theres a suspension in the way.
    its 4/20 and 6 days or the 26th and four more days. the rise of a plain view. yea, it confuses me too. all these dates and such. there cant be more to a birthday than this can there? besides all the science stuff about helios atomic weight of 2 and other mathematical encryptions encoded.... without including a spy ring.
    did you know when you divide pi by 3/8 it comes to something .2626262626e thats how you square area anyway.
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-22-2018 at 10:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    so whats next? i'm working on this recipe book of cups.
    1) grail
    2) magdelena's chalice
    3) moon tea aka tic toc toss
    4) hour glass
    5) water mt vinyard
    6) satellite elixer
    Last edited by hellostone; 07-22-2018 at 11:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    grail is a manifestation of thee art
    chalice is a comforting power establishing the ground you walk on
    moon tea does not let anyone cross this time and place
    hour glass- means just this once
    water mt vineyard is centering everything to be brought back to you so that you are familiar with all
    satellite elixer surfaces as area 1 meet square 1.