Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i dont believe that leaving my soul to free my spirit is what i'm meant to do. i would not like the idea of something entering my mind that i may take for granted.
    like this is unfound intelligence? i filter thru signs all around me all day long. i recognize the spirit of something interesting and the ones of things i despise. i run around satellites.

i'm afraid of what i may do should a spirit enter me that i dont recognize. i've been learning this way. its kept me truthful, humble, and sure of myself.

Blog Entries
    MAN!!! can you make a monkey out of anything?
    well, with only my thumb to evolve me i'm stumped without a point.
    everybody wishes they had something come complete without money changing hands.

how can i read a dial without having a point on it?
    how can i count on my fingers without having a point in numbers? and the 7 should just be ignored as something not to worry about later. is it a time? A or O?

this way to each his own----> are you radio active?
    is that all you been doin. still?
    your not reaching molecular activity? speed of light by different waves? squaring space by location to pin point a moment? how come your so far behind? this is a tipping point.

you think i cant pick up a thought crossing sound waves? like i give no respect to a face that doesnt know what its done? for you lux...... sorry to macky. your dragging her in to your college esteem problem. i can see a face as clear as day over the radio waves.

is it time? to let go Lux. the point only reaches 30% of the area without static noise coming in view. your waxing the air arent you?
    Last edited by hellostone; Today at 12:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    the sense of awareness is like apples of an affair. your hand isnt even proper.

the parallel of a superior view is, i'm free to be anything..... to a fair altar. therefor, king is not a proper title for me.
    Last edited by hellostone; Today at 12:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Its unavoidable? wax the tip of your.....eh? with lip gloss sparingly until its chapped from the OMG!!!! of time.

and the return philosophy says, "do not ruin my blush" who you bee?

the inspiration inside my books quotes "those who excel at horoscope interpretation.... can often deduce a few extremely salient facts of a purely psychological nature"

this must be returning to therapy!!!

and i must be blowing bubbles too retarded to return a view. i dont like being ignored either.
    might i descend into the Harrowing of Hell to a dumb point of view? i dont like being stomped on.

"everytime you cross your fingers, say a prayer, or read your 'stars' in the paper, you express your surviving belief in the supernatural. this is a unique opportunity to make up your own mind on this vital area of human experience."

I'M BETTER IN EZRA'S WILL!!!!
    or.... just for the history of it... i'm better az roswell. peace out you human beings! i'm leavin and not saying it for the valley sake of saying like. reminds me of scooby doo, like, lets get out of here man!!!

well, i'm better as Ra than you. its a natural to light to I seth, so what? its a superior view. not a typical view.

"at the roots of mythology and magic is a kind of thinking which is not random and which has its own curious logic..."

who is finishing archery? who's eye is this? reflect a perfect view? perfect the view when a satellite was thrown down from heaven. you might have noticed the trinity the night it laid itself down. i'm suprised you ever noticed a nice rise.

dogs must go to niburu especially if they are pitbulls named, honey and sam.
    i was doing a rare two step dance around the moon sweeping legs at doors and not even worried about the bees swarming thereabout. do you know what a blue moon does?
    i dont either. especially when people are throwing ears in the driveway and leaving claw marks on doors. but just ignore it. its natural for me to suspect this time is the same as the last. outside views are such an inspiration.
    its the sight of a wing ding.
    but spiritually.... my mind is sparking at 100%.
    Last edited by hellostone; Today at 02:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    do i think the ear thing was a fashion? no. i think it was a message to the moon. he always did understand me. he always greeted me warmly when i turned the radio on in the morning. HI BABY!!! he would say to me. as sure as i turned the show on. i'm not suprised the guilt returns as being selfish.

i know him enough to move across to him and get to know him face to face in a crowded place. i usually feel so out of place anyway. something from him told me i already knew. so it was very easy to share a thought or two about casual stuff around me.

did i ever roll a moon? i am the way. take that to the temple about say hello 2 heaven and stuff.

i'm sure he read 100's of articles about classified illiterates like me getting bureau 'd by the Kellys' of the sky and time and whatnot. dont ask questions. just do as i do. SKy2k. *1k ISS to MIR! *1k calling ISS to MIR!!!

p.s. i start with 3 milky ways. dont i? always have a side there.

define anti-receptive crisis:
    when it twins itself back unrelateable to my light it has its own magnetizm. it holds itself together. it has its own reflection.

to run around my satellite system- 1) an inside view of a spiral galaxy. a neurolite to suspend time and depth as .26262626e (a rebirth) returning to ourselves. then it transfers to an area emitting energy. SKy2K- you big babies!!! area 1 meet square 1. scott and ? Kelly. free to be anything. ask and it will be given.
    Last edited by hellostone; Today at 03:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    2 ionized energies to the 1 area divided. the double throw switch bells as AI. a vessle to reflect action. a net you send as AO action to fair alt. I orion area and carry on today as yesterday. (are you hearing scenes?) 4 superior views thru time. 3 seals to break. 1) molecular 2)speed of light transitions 3)space to pin point a location

space is less than or equal to location to pin that to a moment divided by a vessle. returning to the vessel is an act of probability. it is not a fact it is a conclusion.
    the manifestation is ignored as tho i'm just radio active. isnt that an illuminati fact or something? i thought they had that market cornered. making music seem as thou it were alive to others by thought wave conscienceness.

i'm reading from anything i want to be. suprise! how hallow time is to me!! may day my day!!! i'm on line already!!! of Bockelson on the cross of john of leyden do you hear the thunder? i was Leyden before the thunder. i dont think i knocked.
    ok here goes.
    here's some lion'sden. it chased me down the hall way crashing into the door at the end. i hid under the blankets behind a closed door. the lions den still came crashing on my door. over and over. it would crash. then it started immediately again at the other end of the hallway. running down the hallway crashing into the door of the den again. out in silex one night. i've mentioned this before i'm sure.
    Last edited by hellostone; Today at 03:35 PM.