Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
    The diamond UFO was spotted over the Colima Volcano in Mexico .....

there's a lot just it that statement if you know how to see it ... A volcano represents mans lower nature Archetypal mars soul light mater the sun ... And the diamond represents spirit in its Diamond body eclipsing mater like the moon does to the sun when it as the diamond ring around it a bridge or a star gate to some ... reminds me of An experience I had once where I ended up under the sphinx in a small room and an Orb of light appeared about 12 to 18" in size and out of this orb appeared two more orbs which became two tall reptilian spirits which asked me the riddle of the sphinx of which I replayed man ... think this was my crossing point from my lower to my higher what came after that was an awaking to my Archetypal truth which is a story for another time me thinks ...

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    The diamond UFO was spotted over the Colima Volcano in Mexico .....

there's a lot just it that statement if you know how to see it ... A volcano represents mans lower nature Archetypal mars soul light mater the sun ... And the diamond represents spirit in its Diamond body eclipsing mater like the moon does to the sun when it as the diamond ring around it a bridge or a star gate to some ... reminds me of An experience I had once where I ended up under the sphinx in a small room and an Orb of light appeared about 12 to 18" in size and out of this orb appeared two more orbs which became two tall reptilian spirits which asked me the riddle of the sphinx of which I replayed man ... think this was my crossing point from my lower to my higher what came after that was an awaking to my Archetypal truth which is a story for another time me thinks ...
    I have read somewhere that volcanoes are where demons or gods sleep, so when a volcano erupts it means that Demons are awaking and coming into the world. I do not really believe that, but I took notice of it when I read it. You have seen and spoken with Reptilian spirits... what do you think of these creatures. Who are they and where are they from?

Have you seen other 'Alien creatures'? Not sure what you mean by Archetypal truth, perhaps you can explain. All I know is what I have found in the highest places. Truth the Comforter, who is the Truth of the All and is the measure of all things that exist. There is no higher Truth and when you find HIM, you will see.

Reptilians are enemies of Humans and our TRUTH. M.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    I have read somewhere that volcanoes are where demons or gods sleep, so when a volcano erupts it means that Demons are awaking and coming into the world. I do not really believe that, but I took notice of it when I read it. You have seen and spoken with Reptilian spirits... what do you think of these creatures. Who are they and where are they from?

Have you seen other 'Alien creatures'? Not sure what you mean by Archetypal truth, perhaps you can explain. All I know is what I have found in the highest places. Truth the Comforter, who is the Truth of the All and is the measure of all things that exist. There is no higher Truth and when you find HIM, you will see.

Reptilians are enemies of Humans and our TRUTH. M.
    so when a volcano erupts it means that Demons are awaking ? ..... In my understanding of things volcanos represent or reflect mans lower nature red like wine red like mars red like the soul.. light colour is the key all is connected ...

Have you seen other 'Alien creatures'? .... yes and what I got out of it over the years is they play alchemy with consciousness moving me from soul light in the box to spirit light out of the box I believe when I was about to move from lower to higher I had to pass the gateway the sphinx I think these reptilian spirits guard the right of way 3 times I was pulled out in spirit to experience or in bed a higher truth from above like a blue print of what is going on below and what I have observed of this truth cannot be denied from my perspective ...

wine and water is red and blue red for the soul and blue for the spirit Archetypes of mars and mercury archetypes mars red collective will of the east mercury blue collective will of the north out of the red and into the blue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opening_of_the_Fifth_Seal

its the will of the universe and only the ones in blue can reflect its truth ...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    so when a volcano erupts it means that Demons are awaking ? ..... In my understanding of things volcanos represent or reflect mans lower nature red like wine red like mars red like the soul.. light colour is the key all is connected ...

Have you seen other 'Alien creatures'? .... yes and what I got out of it over the years is they play alchemy with consciousness moving me from soul light in the box to spirit light out of the box I believe when I was about to move from lower to higher I had to pass the gateway the sphinx I think these reptilian spirits guard the right of way 3 times I was pulled out in spirit to experience or in bed a higher truth from above like a blue print of what is going on below and what I have observed of this truth cannot be denied from my perspective ...

wine and water is red and blue red for the soul and blue for the spirit Archetypes of mars and mercury archetypes mars red collective will of the east mercury blue collective will of the north out of the red and into the blue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opening_of_the_Fifth_Seal

its the will of the universe and only the ones in blue can reflect its truth ...

Don't know if it is true that Demons sleep in volcanoes and erupting ones happen when they awake. Just read it somewhere and thought it could add to the tone of your posts. Unfortunately, I do not know anything about planets and colours and Archetypes. Perhaps someone reading knows.

I still believe that these are all subjects designed to distract Humans from seeking the TRUTH... the one for Humans and no one else, the Truth that all these Aliens and gods and demons can never understand or find or even grasp. Nothing received from these ones can ever cause us to find the Truth... Absolute Truth. Everything they do for us is done with the sole purpose of continued enslavement of the Human Race and to steal, kill and destroy our Souls. That is their purpose. So be careful whose company you keep. M.

Blog Entries
    Not sure if I posted this video before, but it is amazing, especially at the 15 min mark 'Fireball over Thailand'. What is that??!!! Some very strange things in this video. M.

Something REALLY WEIRD Is Happening In The Sky (2018) - YouTube