Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    seriously Marlene? alien owls and you post it? i am thou owl.....wolf.
    if i'm a disgrace for shootin my mouth off then marlene is too for posting the most outrageous sh*t
    its good to know, i'm not alone.
    Last edited by hellostone; 11-26-2017 at 12:43 AM.

Ancient Alien Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hellostone View Post
    if i'm a disgrace for shootin my mouth off then marlene is too for posting the most outrageous sh*t
    H she is serious, If you look and I mean really edit these mars photos, there are owl looking birds in those photos, and a lot of other interesting birds, and some snakes, and reptiles. I have edited and have all kinds of birds in these photos.

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hellostone View Post
    Hey Kelley, did you read the article? I posted it because those barn owls looked very alien. Have you even seen photos like that before? I just thought they were weird looking... that is all. . M.

Blog Entries
    Here is an interesting article. It is a hard read but if you can finish it, you may learn something important about your own identity. This article describes a new way of looking at life and Humans and Aliens. Personally, I believe that this is from the minds of Aliens and not Humans... those already living among us, who want to kill us and destroy us. Perhaps soon they will be telling us that 'Darwin is dead'.

It is so very important to know who you are; and if your identity lies in Darwin, you are pretty much lost. I know who I am and who my Father is, and no one can take that away from me. Soon it may become a liability to be Human. M.

Epic Battle of the Alien Alignment

Ancient Alien Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Here is an interesting article. It is a hard read but if you can finish it, you may learn something important about your own identity. This article describes a new way of looking at life and Humans and Aliens. Personally, I believe that this is from the minds of Aliens and not Humans... those already living among us, who want to kill us and destroy us. Perhaps soon they will be telling us that 'Darwin is dead'.

It is so very important to know who you are; and if your identity lies in Darwin, you are pretty much lost. I know who I am and who my Father is, and no one can take that away from me. Soon it may become a liability to be Human. M.

Epic Battle of the Alien Alignment

I believe we are there M. and the more I see and hear, the more I believe it. Mronald

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mronald View Post
    I believe we are there M. and the more I see and hear, the more I believe it. Mronald

UPDATED: I also think that some day soon, all of this madness and evil will become very personal.
    What is interesting here is that this has been going on for a long time, but it is only recently that all this has really been revealed.

This life is truly a labour and I really believe that we are living in the End Times, even the Last Days of the Earth and life as we know it. All the hidden things will be revealed and we as Humans will come face to face with what has been lurking in the shadows up until now.

Personally, it is my Faith that keeps me grounded; I cannot imagine what it is like for those without the hope in something greater and wonderful, yet to appear. Can you feel it in the air? It is promised to be a time like no other, and never will be again.

You have to be emotionally and spiritually grounded in these times, because even the government in some places are working against the Human Race. It is spiritual warfare and our enemies are in high places; some here in this world and others in supernatural world. There is a war being waged for the souls of Humans, especially now, in these end times... and it is only going to get worse.

I have to speak the truth and I will not sugar-coat it and lie to you and tell you that things are going to get better, because they are not.

Reptilians are rumoured to rule the world at this point, and they are trying to bring about the New World Order, so that they can kill and enslave Humans. Their plan encountered a hiccup in Donald Trump, but it is more than that. I do not think this group will have success in their plans.

President Trump is going to cause all of this evil done in the shadows to be exposed and we will see the ones who do these horrible things and bring them to justice or at least expose their evil ways. Their power will be greatly diminished.

Those who will form the NWO will not be from here. M.
    Last edited by Marlene; 11-30-2017 at 06:46 PM.

Blog Entries