Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
    Ancient Alien Member
    Hi Marlene: Comments below.

"I do not think it is possible for AI and Humans to meld." Perhaps not but AI can enhance human reasoning to draw solutions for issues of which humans are currently unable to solve. In a sense, AI will accelerate the evolution of scientific knowledge.

"two intelligence cannot exist in the same entity" Perhaps but the evolution of human intelligence can be accelerated artificially.

"When we begin to genetically change our bodies, will we even be Human?" Sure thing we will just be evolved humans. As we have evolved in the past from relatively short simian type individuals into modern humans taller, smarter, fatter, able to live longer etc. so are genetically modified humans simply a product of accelerated evolution.

"They are also using AI to open portals to the dark-side and inviting in demonic entities into our space." Who is this "they" and what proof is there of this?

"The Fall of Mankind will be in part an AI doing" And I thought you believed the fall of mankind was Nibiru..... But seriously, without AI we will be hard pressed to find the solutions to extinction issues such as quickly finding antibiotics necessary to stave off new super bugs, solve the environmental degradation of earth, find ways to reach habitable planets, divert stray comets in collision course with earth and so on.

"It is not even about greed, but about power, these scientists are looking to gain power from these entities."
    I understand your position on scientists and think it is misguided because of religious issues, but I would seriously doubt the mission of scientists can be characterized as to gain power or fortune based on personal exposure to the scientific community. The lust for power lies with the politicians and some people who hire scientists.

The point is that any intelligent species -- human or extraterrestrial -- will undoubtedly evolve to a point where AI and EI are possible and as part of their natural evolution they will at one point start to utilize non-natural means to accelerate their evolution by using AI to solve issues and AE to deal with matters that cannot be solved for survivability and perhaps facilitate space travel and inhabiting other worlds. To some degree although artificial this is a normal evolutionary stage of any intelligent species. That too will progress into other evolutionary stages which are difficult to consider given current knowledge. Given the laws of probability and the possible time span differences between the evolution of extraterrestrials and humans it is very likely that many extraterrestrials have long since evolved beyond the use of AI and AE. It is possible to argue that they could have evolved to a non-corporal state.

Such possibilities simply renders most conspiracy theorists view of aliens with basic human features (two legs, two eyes, 4 to 8 feet tall etc) totally silly.

Cheers NN

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey NN, interesting topic but not sure where to go with it. Obviously you did not watch the CERN video I posted recently. I have posted a couple, one today in the Science Thread, please watch it. Here is one you will definitely find interesting, previously posted. And please change your search engine from Google to DuckDuckGo.com, you will have a better experience posting here.

I do not think that Nibiru will be the cause of the fall of Mankind. It is Satan who destroys the world, maybe he is the Destroyer- the Red Dragon... and an AI will lord over us in the near future. It seems that you have no idea what this new AI technology is about. You need to get up to speed. M.

Geordie Rose of Kindred AI presents Super-intelligent Aliens Are Coming to Earth - YouTube

Ancient Alien Member
    Hi NN Thanks for the advice but I do not buy into extrapolating science into Satan and other quasi religious extremes. I have seen the cern videos and the same comment applies but there I certainly do not understand the nature of what they are doing and I suggest neither do you. To extrapolate what they are doing into the current suggestions is shear foolishness. To discuss CERN you must first understand its detailed nature and you should not rely on You tube videos for that or indeed any other subject as the majority of what is on there with respect to the subjects on this forum is shear make believe. NN

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtynick View Post
    Hi NN Thanks for the advice but I do not buy into extrapolating science into Satan and other quasi religious extremes. I have seen the cern videos and the same comment applies but there I certainly do not understand the nature of what they are doing and I suggest neither do you. To extrapolate what they are doing into the current suggestions is shear foolishness. To discuss CERN you must first understand its detailed nature and you should not rely on You tube videos for that or indeed any other subject as the majority of what is on there with respect to the subjects on this forum is shear make believe. NN
    Hey NN, your posts are not making any sense to me. not sure what to say. Hope you can work out that problem with posting. M.

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i got to my moms bright and early on such a rosy day! keeping my baby all day. yeah! first thing i did was throw out my act/ perform by design cards on my door way. and i'm missing the star. brought me to a revelation i had days ago. my baby is son by star. and theres your nibiru. that all those people try to get on video on thy tube show. (smirks) it as a being different. it is a, being life intelligence. its not a being. thats a 3rd dimension state of mind. he's a being life form. its different. it centers on energy. kind of like the tantric. which is really not what they say it is. it is an energy inside communication. its not words you can record. its like when you get the feeling somebody is agitated or excited and doesnt say. you just sense it..... only with tantric you can sense many different conversations of knowledge. thats what i ask at least. well, you know the symbols of the tantric are the same as the philosophers stone. its about drawing energy. such amazing art!!!<br>
    which brings me back to my boy. he was born in spirit. i called him my squirm. i didnt find out until i was almost 6 months and after i did- that baby squirmed and squirmed! well, he was born with the gift of communication. he used it as an infant. i remember i pick him up when he was crying and i couldnt comfort him. and i somehow got thru. cause the signs i recieved were coming from him. he said, "you see!" then he settled down right away. we talked for a bit more. i told him that i was the only one that would be able to talk this way with him. whats funny is one of the questions he asked. maybe this is what all babies think. i never gave it thought. he asked, "why do you always wipe?" i had to explain about the diaper and what it was for. <br>
    nowadays..... he seems to have a speech problem. he says words backwards. milk is limp when he says it. not all words. enough though. i came to understand just recently thru insight that it has something to do with me going away so suddenly and so long. he opened into playtime with music and art and me being very active in it. he seen me like him. i played in a certain area just like him. to him this was truth. his elder acts just like him. settling on emotions to provide a sense of direction live curiously. as kids do.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    a sign of iron.<br>
    <br>
    "nearly forgot my broken heart that has taken me miles away from the memory of how it all fell apart..." chris cornell<br>
    <br>
    (Adam) Nathaniel Jay (Adams) Stone. he was born in spirit. it broke my heart.<br>
    and all those hurricanes..... of course i worked with Irma at Ocala liquidators. she was very bossy. but my boss was actually named Kelly. it was a cool job. not enough pay though. but thats just another part of the coincidental show.<br>
    i could listen to that song over and over.<br>
    <br>
    i really wanted my baby to come down there. i didnt think i would ever make amends with my family after all that happened. "black hole sun wont you come!" in my eyes indisposed in disguise as no one knows..... call my name thru the dream and i'll hear you scream again....<br>
    <br>
    this is no revelation. it was just a very hard part of life. i wanted to die.<br>
    whats with the eagle? before i left for florida i stayed with someone in st peters. he had eagles all over. decorations. it was too much. i spoke to these kids that had disappeared many years ago while i was there, and they said "oh she's raising me!............. oh darn. its a nest." <br>
    it was a little girl named, piper. i should know when something is about to come up. i start saying something new over and over. i was saying, "i'm the piper!" to everyone. then it was her spirit. <br>
    pearl jam- sirens i always loved you held you high above too. i have to feel your breath piper.
    Last edited by hellostone; 04-06-2018 at 08:42 AM.

Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    brings me to another song. dont call me daughter. pearl jam. it fits. there is a line. if you knew about the disappearance. and maybe why i call her piper and not bianca.
    and the window opens.
    last kiss
    rearview mirror.
    garden.
    i am mine- piper is what i call her
    alive

but why????
    better man
    yellow ledbetter

just breathe.
    i think she was smothered. i dont unusally get signs about breath. suddenly i do. and with her name- piper well as you see. it connects. i dont try to do police work. but i do try to figure out the truth. just to give peace of mind to the girl. she wants me to know. then, i wanna know. but i dont make accusations. every body will get thier turn.

sorry. pretty far from an alien topic. well if it makes you feel better... maybe she was abducted.
    (now i know she wasnt. a joke in circumstances such as these would never fit. it wouldnt connect. now its a joke. she was abducted. it must have been aliens. because of the site im on)
    she wasnt abducted. i can promise that. her mom. maybe covering for her step dad. i dont know. i know what i need.
    Last edited by hellostone; 04-06-2018 at 09:00 AM.