Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Ancient Alien Member hellostone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i guess i'm an energy burner. or im tired of trying to be more clever than my maker. BABY power out!!! it once was white light now it burns as a heated star. its a fine line between what is and what is right. i have an umbrella corporatation? you should look like, theres a sign in your eye. it takes the speed of light C. and i doubt if it takes any oop....C. does the philosopher stone sound familiar? its day to day. and its offensive. the chemist and the chemistry are one for all and all for one!

and if its what it looks like- EXACTLY!!! i been at work all day! now tell me what i am? to the family, this is exactly what i look like. like your there, maybe you should take a look around. now, where the fuck is my other half?!! i imagine silver tones....
    and not being stranded in the middle of a constellation. its a william stereotype. no one doodle do's like i do.
    i start with 3- and the sign is 100% original.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-09-2018 at 08:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    when they are upright....... nano land walkers. nano nano! A 5:1 man for apocalypse. exactly why star 1 calling. ,this land is A. as a day. familiar.... where did all my friends go? where'd everybody go? why is called early light? takes a speed of light. C? does lightening strike twice? i guess so out in winfield EE and C meet.
    where's Don Early? i know Tom..... where did everybody go? i'm hoping Don is out in California working with Thrasher. thats whats in my eye at least.
    does lightening strike twice? and i have a thin line. who docs tomorrow? my boo boo! he struck over and over and over. then laughed because man you ass long bell! the thin line is mine. 1-2-1-2 i held the line and kept 1. you would know if there was a flame where i come from. there was light. and i was very thin those days. i was on the edge of a field......somewhere in...I-O-WATT? OAo?
    my friend don brought a friend over to my house one day to fix the electric problem we had. they pull up with surf board strapped to the top of the car. the surfer was the electrician.
    and my dads joke from heaven was- who's going to pay for this water bill?
    you see, we promised Don that he could have my dads wood dryer. and all the wood in it. he finished zoe's toybox right after my dad passed away. i still have to get it from him thou. he kept reminding me everytime i went to his shop. i still have her toybox. and i would reply, yea - i'll get it soon. i hope everything is ok with him. im worried. he hasnt been home for over a year. at least. thats what i know.
    now looking again, where were they surfing around here?!!! surf boards on top can you imagine that? where were they surfing?!!! thats funny!
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-09-2018 at 11:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    i run around satellites and why does no one do the shot right in the eye like i do? then i feel like i'm hanging off a cliff. and a familiar feel of being swept off the ground and it appears i'm going to live. is it funny? there are spots in winfield you might like to see. should i honk and drive by as if i need to take another look?

somebody shot me at the door. and i get in... jaime says.....they pulled the video! and the guy who shot me said, i'll be damn i'm classified. so if you think your the first..... then again...... you not. ha ha!

it takes aim.... it takes the speed of light to switch over to satellite. AS I AM. and i dont remember a word i just said.
    does it really show? this land as my land. ....for a day.
    Last edited by hellostone; 05-10-2018 at 12:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    so nano nano! ghost me and a tank will walk in. cause, i'll be damn.

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Check out this short video. The Bible does say that in the Last Days women will give birth to monsters. What are your thoughts on these images? M.

AS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH:LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS BABY- THE PSEUDEPIGRAPHAL,2 ESDRAS 5:8 ,STATES THAT IN THE LAST DAYS,WOMEN WILL GIVE BIRTH TO MONSTERS! NOTE HIS FEATURES.

Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Check out this incredible article and the links below. The videos are also well worth the view. M.

3/22/2016

A CROWN FIT FOR A GIANT? Italian Father Carlo Crespi tries on a Giant kings crown he found in the cave named "Cueva de los Tayos" Ecuador.

CROWN FIT FOR A GIANT?
    Italian Father Carlo Crespi Croci (1891-1982) tries on a Giant kings crown he found in the cave named "Cueva de los Tayos" Ecuador. He wasn't just a priest but a researcher and explorer also. This is just one many ancient artifacts he found after arriving in Ecuador in 1927. His collection was called the "metal library."

Many of these ancient artifacts were made of various metals, unusual for a very ancient time period. After his death some of his most important artifacts were stolen or were lost. He was beatified by the Catholic Church for having lived 60 years as a missionary.

He believed all his findings were "antediluvian" origin. With the most recent metal findings in ancient cities its obvious there is more to Earths history than what we are being taught and told.

See The Crespi Ancient Artifact Collection of Cuenca Ecuador HERE

Read Also:

Father Crespi and the missing golden artefacts

Was Father Krespi Hitler?

Mystery of the Tayos Cave - Legendary Metal Library Found in Ecuador

see videos and article here:

http://theseventales.weebly.com/blog...-tayos-ecuador

Here is a follow-up video on Father Krespi Ecuadorian GIANT cave find, M.

"Golden Library" Found In Caves Built By Giants? - YouTube