Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Ancient Alien Senior Member Marlene's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here is an interesting video on the existence of GIANTS in India. I have been doing a lot of studying lately and there is a view that is taking form concerning our ancestors, as to why there is so little information about our history and the lives of our fore-fathers taught here in the word. Yes, History does belong to the victors. I will post an essay soon. GIANTS are real. M.

32 Feet Giant Skeleton Found In India – Hindu God Hanuman? - YouTube

Blog Entries
    Hi Karl, just wanted to know if your night-vision goggles are working and what you may be seeing, any luck? Have a great day. M.

Blog Entries
    Ancient giants found buried in Alaska

By Strange Sounds - Sep 19, 2017

Giant skulls with elongated shape found in Alaska.

Ivan T. Sanderson, a famous US zoologist, once shared with the public a curious story about a letter he received from Alan Makshir, an engineer who was stationed on the Aleutian island of Shemya during World War II.

While building an airstrip, his crew bulldozed a group of hills and discovered under several sedimentary layers what appeared to be human remains. The Alaskan mound was in fact a graveyard of gigantic human remains, consisting of crania and long leg bones.

The crania measured from 22 to 24 inches from base to crown (58 cm), and the width was 11 inches (30 cm). Since an adult skull normally measures about eight inches from back to front, such a large crania would imply an immense size for a normally proportioned human.

Ancient Giant Cemetery Uncovered in the Atlin Gold District in Alaska. via Greater ancestors
    see article and video here:

http://strangesounds.org/2017/09/anc...a-mystery.html

Hi Marlene, No I just haven't had the time to put everything together been too busy getting our yard finished before we get the rains, I have everything except an adapter for my lens to the tube. I'll keep you updated, that Alaskan skull is interesting and what is going on in the Antarctic ? people are being kept away from some of the areas by the military something very big is happening there. Karl

Blog Entries
    Check out this link, very informative on 'Hidden proof of a Giant Race. M.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/gi...giantrace.html

Blog Entries
    There is a theory out there that there are many petrified remains hiding in plain sight of GIANTS. I have read and seen some reports, although many do not believe this theory of 'mud fossils'. If you are interested, you should check it out. Here are a few interesting videos; what do you think? M.

PETRIFIED TITANS SHOWN IN MOVIES NOW! *(Fiction VS Reality) - YouTube

Sardinia Island GIANTS (Mudfossils) - YouTube

Pre-Flood Giant / Titan Fossils All Over The Face of The Earth, PT 1 - YouTube

Pre-Flood Titan / Giant Fossils All Over The Face Of The Earth, PT 2 Victory Trumpet • 864 views
    Last edited by Marlene; 10-27-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    Found this strange article; is this one of those rock/mud fossils remains? Can you even begin to imagine what this GIANT creature would be like... M.

The Atacama desert of Chile hides a MASSIVE hand protruding from the ground--It’s as if a giant was buried beneath the Atacama Desert, reaching for the sky asking for help.

Blog Entries
    Here is an article about the GIANTS of Albion(Britain), M.

The Giants of Ancient Albion & the Legendary Founding of Prehistoric Britain